call Request A Call Back
"*" indicates required fields
Exeter's Leading Garage Door Company
Double Garage Conversions
Do you have a double garage that has two single doors?
Are you finding it a squeeze to park your car in the garage? Or that multi doors are difficult to manage? Great - we can help.
Here at A&A Garage Doors we have years of experience, equipment and the right team to transform your garage into a double garage entrance.
Conversion from from 2 single doors to a double-width garage door can be easily achieved. By removing the centre pier and installing the required support lintel that spans the distance across the two openings, we provide a much wider entrance that is safe, easy to use and made to measure your garage.
What’s Included In Your Garage Door Conversions
Further to the site survey, assessment of works to be undertake to convert 2x single garage doors into a double sectional garage door. A&A Garage Doors provide a full “in house service of the conversions of your garage and all works. It will include the removal and disposal of old garage doors, framework and masonry and relocating the consumer board from the front of the garage to the side of the garage by a professional electrician.
- Remove existing doors and supporting the existing roof/wall with secure props
- To remove the central column and existing lintel
- Replacing with a single RSJ beam to fill in where the centre pillar was
- Supply and install a new double sectional or roller garage door
- Finish front face of garage with colour match to your home uPVC plastic cladding
- Garage Door Automation: All electric work will be carried out by our electrician
- All waste materials (including your brickwork and garage door) removed
- Leaving you with a new Double Garage door, clean and tidy areas
garage_home Garage Door Installation & Repair
Complete Garage Door Conversion Solutions
We offer a full turn key double garage door conversion solution, by transforming two single doors into one, making it more convenient for you, creating more space, ease of access and even easier to park your car in your garage.
Our Double Garage Door Conversion service includes:
- Removal and safe disposal of your existing single garage doors, frame and brick piers that separate the 2 openers.
- Installation of any required supporting structures (RJS/iBeams)
- The supply and installation of your upgraded double sized garage door of your choice (manual or automatic), Roller, Sectional, Hinged Garage Doors.
Garage Door Conversion Benefits
- Enhance Vehicle Access: Enjoy a wide, seamless opening for easy entry and manoeuvrability. Our single door conversion provides unmatched accessibility, perfect for larger vehicles and precise parking.
- Streamlined Operation: Simplify your garage with one expansive door. Say goodbye to juggling multiple mechanisms and save time and energy. Open and close effortlessly.
- Elevated Design and Aesthetics: Transform your house with a stunning single large door. Achieve a sleek, harmonious look that enhances your home's appeal. Our solution combines style and functionality.
- Ample Interior Space: Maximise your garage's potential by eliminating extra tracks and supports. Our single large door creates more space for storage or a dedicated workshop. Embrace a clutter-free environment.
- Cost-Effective Solution: Save money with one door instead of two. Reduce maintenance, repair, and replacement expenses. Enjoy greater peace of mind.
Interested? We’d love to talk to more about how this service will work on your garage – talk to our friendly team today
We Love Hearing
Your feedback matters to us. We value your thoughts, opinions, and experiences because they help us improve and deliver our exceptional services. Share your feedback today and let's build something great together.
Urgent 24/7 Garage Door Repair, Installation & Replacement Services
Accredited Garage Door Company
A&A Garage Doors Ltd are a registered member of the Door & Hardware Federation (DHF), who's aims are to raise standards in the building and industrial garage door market. Specifying from DHF members gives you peace of mind when searching for a new garage door supplier you can be assured of the quality of installation. In addition DHF offer value consumer advice on what and who to look for when choosing a new garage door for your home or business.